with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- iPhone 14 Demand Likely to Be Higher Than iPhone 13 in China: Ming-Chi Kuo 1 julio, 2022iPhone 14 is said to have a bigger demand in the Chinese market than its predecessor iPhone 13, as per an analyst. In a Twitter thread, he said that his latest survey signals that some distributors, retails, and scalpers have to pay the highest prepaid deposit ever for the upcoming Apple smartphone to ensure sufficient […]
- OnePlus 10RT Spotted on BIS Certification, India Launch Imminent, Specifications Tipped: Report 1 julio, 2022OnePlus 10RT is said to launch in India soon as the smartphone has reportedly been spotted on the BIS India database. Some specifications of the smarpthone have been tipped as well.
- Tether Announces to Reduce Commercial Paper Holdings by July End Amid Crypto Gloom 1 julio, 2022Tether, the world's largest stablecoin, has announced on Friday to cut its commercial paper holdings by around 58 percent as part of an earlier commitment to reduce its exposure to riskier assets. The company aims to reduce its commercial paper holdings to zero in near future.
- TikTok Said to Reassure Lawmakers on US Data Security, Writes Letter to Ensure Information Transfer to Oracle 1 julio, 2022TikTok has reportedly written to the US senators to ensure that it was working on a final agreement with the Biden Administration that would "fully safeguard user data and US national security interests." The letter assured that the short video app was working with Oracle on "new advanced data security controls that we hope to […]
- Government Warns Ed-Tech Companies Against Unfair Trade Practices 1 julio, 2022The government on Friday warned ed-tech companies against unfair trade practices in India. The consumer affairs secretary in a meeting with industry body Indian Edtech Consortium (IEC) said that stringent guidelines would need to be worked out for ensuring transparency if self-regulation does not curb the unfair trade practices in the sector. The meeting was […]
- Samsung Launches ‘Smart Upgrade Program’ for Neo QLED, The Frame, Crystal UHD TVs in Collaboration With Flipkart 1 julio, 2022Samsung has launched the ‘Smart Upgrade Program’ in collaboration with Flipkart. The Neo QLED, The Frame, Crystal UHD TV ranges come under this programme.
- Disney+ Hotstar July 2022: Vikram, Ms. Marvel, Wimbledon, Koffee with Karan 7, and More 1 julio, 2022What are the biggest movies, web series, and sports on Disney+ Hotstar in July 2022? Ms. Marvel, Kamal Haasan’s Vikram, 2022 Wimbledon, Koffee with Karan season 7, Spider-Man 1, 2, 3 and Homecoming, Shoorveer, Good Luck Jerry, Jessica Biel-led Candy, The Bob’s Burgers Movie, and Joey King-led The Princess lead the Disney+ Hotstar July 2022 […]
- PlayStation Plus July 2022 Free Games Official: Crash Bandicoot 4, Man of Medan, Arcadegeddon 1 julio, 2022Sony has announced the PlayStation Plus free games for July 2022. These include Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, and Arcadegeddon.
- OnePlus TV 50 Y1S Pro India Launch Set for July 4: Specifications Detailed 1 julio, 2022OnePlus TV 50 Y1S Pro smart TV is going to launch on July 4, 2022. The company has confirmed that the upcoming smart TV will carry 8GB of internal storage.
- Tecno Spark 8P India Launch Teased, 50-megapixel Triple Rear Camera Confirmed 1 julio, 2022Tecno Mobile India has released a teaser regarding the arrival of the Indian variant of the Tecno Spark 8P. The company has revealed a few key specifications of the upcoming smartphone.